Hello, my graceful friend! In my adventures around the web, I regularly stumble across some great posts that I love to share with you. I always share them on my Twitter feed and the My Graceful Life Facebook Page, but today I want to share my favorites with you right here. I hope you find something that will lift you up and encourage you on your mom-journey. Enjoy!
1. For you married mamas, this is a great article I got in my inbox from Shaunti Feldhan on how to keep that spark alive! I just found out about her through another blog I frequent. I’m currently reading her book The Surprising Secrets of Highly Happy Marriages, and I liked it so much I signed up for her newsletter.
2. School is in & Judgement is Out. This article by Katie M. Reid is so good! Are you ever tempted to judge or compete with other moms? Do you ever feel judged by other moms for your choices? At this time of year, when so much finger-pointing and judgement goes around regarding educational decisions, may we decide to support each other and pray for one another!
3. When a Closing Door Leads to Grace. This post by Jennifer Frisbie featured on Simply for One follows her own personal journey in following God’s call to leave her career of 16 years to be a stay-at-home mom. Whatever God is calling you to do, you will be encouraged by Jennifer’s story! He’s got a unique plan for each of us. It’s an adventure watching it all unfold!
4. Send Them to School Protected and Loved. Courtney DeFeo shares some wonderful ideas that will help your kids feel your love (and God’s love!) when they are at school. Courtney is the author of In This House, We Will Giggle, which is on my list of books to read this year!
5. A Not-so-Graceful Family Picnic (And How Resting in His Grace Helps You Grow). This last post I’d like to share is from yours truly right here at My Graceful Life. It has been my most-read post in the past month. Did you miss it? In this funny and honest look at a day in my life, I share how it’s okay not to perform perfectly and how the best thing to do when it happens is to take a big gulp of God’s grace.
I hope you have a happy weekend! Blessings and grace to you.