Hi, graceful friend! I hope you’ve had a great week. This is going to be quick, because I have friends coming over in a few hours! Gotta do something with that mess upstairs. I don’t want to let the afternoon slip by without recalling a few things that I’m thankful for though.
What are you thankful for this week? Let’s chat about it!
1. That I got to see some of my friends from my former job on Tuesday! It had been a long time, and it was really good to see them.
2. For my handsome and supportive husband! He’s so patient with me and supportive, and he helps me know which direction to go when I’m a little off kilter.
3. For my home. So many people in the world don’t have one. People live in mud huts or under bridges. I’m thankful that God has blessed us with a home that is just the right size for our family.
4. That even when I mess up, God always comes through with His grace. Like Tuesday at the park!
5. For the way Isaac smiles and says, “Nigh nigh, mama” when I tuck him in for his afternoon nap, the way only a sweet baby boy could. It melts my heart every time!
I hope you have a wonderful weekend! See you soon!